Sunday, December 20, 2009

Embrace Resort Wear People

I am not one bit afraid of lycra zebra print, in fact I wholeheartedly embrace it. I bought this dress for $30 from a Nana-Style boutique attached to an elderly relative's retirement village. I actually won a Melbourne Cup Best Dressed competition wearing it with a sort of feathered hat arrangement in 2006. I know. I was just as surprised as you.
I wasn't kidding when I said that Mr FF and I coordinate our outfits.
This was Killer Duck Ravioli with poppy seeds

Urgent Memo to the Weather from FF: You had better pull yourself together emotionally and stop this rain nonsense Pronto. Do I make myself clear? Good. Now let's try harder tomorrow.
Your Slightly Irritated Friend, FF xx

6 comments:

  1. FF looking killer in the zebra print! Sorry its rained on your parade but remember it is good for the FF garden x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FF you do indeed look Killer! Like someone else commented in a previous post, I'd love to hear your recs for pulling off lycra undergarment-wise? Hope the weather clears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, LOVE that YSL clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make that $30 dress look expensive! Love the zebra print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The secret is Sensible Underpinnings. Emrace your zebra print people x

    ReplyDelete
  6. duck ravioli - divine! lovin' the y-mail too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails