You can't have too many bracelets or bangles
Today is my niece's fourth birthday.
- I won't be seeing her because she lives in the UK
- She was here at my place for her third birthday last last year
- I made her a 3 tiered vanilla butter cake with pink icing
- I decorated it with silk peonies that my sister bought at VV Rouleaux in London (this shop is Killer check it out)
- There was also some sort of dragonfly thing stuck to the top of the cake but I don't remember where that came from
- She has a well developed love of Fashion and embraces bracelets, bangles, patterned tights, denim, flower clips, necklaces, sunglasses, sequins, handbags and faux fur. This warms my heart.
- I've sent her a fake pearl necklace and bracelet ("Fearls") that I bought from an expensive designer emporium called Best and Less
- These Faux Peonies have been rejiggered into Christmas ornaments for both of my Holiday Trees. Recycling is Key People
- My niece has her own bottle of Chanel Nail polish and Superior Hair
- We have a lot in common-she loves Christmas trees, nail polish and the colour pink too
- She is my favourite kid on the Planet
Cheerio ePeople x