Friday, December 4, 2009

Hello People

I've decided to Blog it up. I'm going to talk about the things that interest me namely:

*My outfits and what I'm Wearing and Doing
*My Blow dried Dyed Blond 'do
*My Christmas Tree
*Being Thrifty with Food and Entertaining
*Decluttering and Hoarding
*The necessity of padded satin or velvet coat hangers
*Barbie Nostalgia
*My Garden
*Jackie Kennedy, Martha Stewart, Princess Di and Oprah
*Other people's Fashion Blogs and what I think of them
*How I decorate
*My Cleaning Obsession and efforts to keep my home Magazine Shoot Ready
*Things I'll be doing when Hell Freezes Over
*Cheerio

8 comments:

  1. Welcome - it is about time your started a blog FF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou- you know I couldn't have figured it all out without you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) So glad you started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogosphere FF! Am already enjoying your first installments. Hanging out to see the FF garden. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done FF and whata professional blog it is too.
    Can we see a retrospective of your dresses?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just discovered your blog after Anna mentioned you on ABT. I've been glued to the couch for the last few hours and have read every post and poured over all your pictures. I love it!!

    You've inspired me! Truly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have just read every one of your blogs! It is 25 Feb, 2014!!! This is the first blog it seems!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails