Friday, December 18, 2009

Last Day at the Coalface before Holidays

I wore this nice Juicy Couture brooch that I bought in Honkers in August 2009. The beads were from Honkers too.
This dress was from Forever New and I bought it last year to wear on Christmas day in Hong Kong. It's silk, but sadly has no pockets. You can't have Everything. Sometimes Life Forces Compromise.
Mr FF wore play clothes today. You can tell it's Mr FF because there are panettone in the background (He is never without them at this time of year). I think this shirt is Zegna.
Arranging a bucket load of sharp holly has destroyed my hands. I hope the effect will be worth all my Injuries.
I won't miss the Coalface, but I'll miss the People I work with.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails