Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last Day of the Year

This spooky clear alien form jellyfish is Pink instead of blue. Mr FF was stung by a blue bottle (for those who don't know this is a blue jelly fish with long tentacles) this morning. It makes me nervous about swimming in the ocean-he said it really hurt. Luckily it was his leg- his hands weren't injured so relax- he is still able to take Photos. Thank God.
We're having a resort style dinner and watching fireworks for New Years Eve. I might wear my Christmas Milly Barbie dress. But before that my Friend IL is coming over and we're going out for shopping and coffee.
HAPPY NEW YEARS PEOPLE!
FF x

5 comments:

  1. Ouch, poor Mr FF!! I was stung by a bluebottle once and it is SO bad, it made me cry!
    Hope you have a lovely New Years eve. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt sorry for him too- it cam up in welts.

    Happy NYE to you- I always find it never lives up to the hype. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year FF!! Dinner and fireworks sound lovely.

    And you probably already know this but vinegar is supposed to be good for jellyfish stings - taking the stinging pain out I believe. Poor Mr FF :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy NY Faux Fuchsia! Hope 2010 is as fabulous as 2009 for you...look forward to seeing what outfits and adventures are in store for the new year. Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ali, hope you have a lovely night too xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails