1. My new tassel-tastic Faux-roccan Red Phoenix coral necklace
2. workshopping clothes and jewels with Old Lotus (who looked fab today in Pucci)
3. sparkly tops
4. the Baby's fabulous paintings
5. my favourite cushion. Sewed it myself with fabric sourced from Black and Spiro. Love those pom poms
6. old school retro fragrances
7. Reading what Mrs Danvers is up to
8. plants grown from cuttings taken from my late Grandmother's garden
9. organising celebratory dinners
10. vintage furniture that I've painted and upholstered myself
11. my Tree
12. the beach
13. watching the Baby run around the beach
14. Christmas food
15. my Chanel grand shopper tote
16. when the FF Garden performs
17. scented candles. Think this was Glasshouse
18. ginger jars en masse
19. Good Hair days
20. lilies grown from bulbs
21. seeing how much the baby's grown since this time last year
22. Individual hot puddings
Don't forget to enter our 3 prize 3rd birthday give away.
Just leave a comment below.
Is anyone else fascinated by this Slush Fund thing with the PM?
If you have any accessory questions just pop your question here and I'll ask (i.e. Force) Lotus to action a response a la today.
Can anyone predict what we'll be wearing next May? If like to get my wardrobe sorted on the cheap and in advance.
Oooh Goody, there's a doco about Clinton on SBS starting now. Let's revisit the mid 90s right now.