Thursday, November 22, 2012

45 Miscellaneous Things I Like.

1. Nasturtiums
2. See by Chloe silk frocks with pockets
 3. Old school RPE necklaces
 4. Mr F's Moschino tomato tie
 5. pink iceberg roses in the FF Garden

 6. recycling frocks to Mum when they no longer fit
 7. cordylines in bloom
 8. porcelain gingers in bloom
 9. plants grown from cuttings
 10. gravel paths (laid every stone myself People)
 11. kalancho
 12. dusk -so full of promise
 13. the pattern on my Villeroy and Boch shantung silk plates
 14. bird motifs on bread plates
 15. my bromeliads
 16. common garden variety geraniums
 17. the beach at sunset
 18. yellow roses
 19. flowering bromeliads
 20. my lilac pentas
 21. the colour pink
 22. ginger jars
 23. Malene Birger clothes
 24. cushions
 25. the way my Mum always comes to the Rescue 
 26. my Tree
 27. pinapple tarts
 28. poached quince
 29. handmade things
 30. my dehumidifier 
 31. Mission Statements
 32. succulents
 33. dancing
 34. documentaries (This one was about the Rolling Stones making Exile on Main St)
 35. YSL clutches
 36. crunchy roast potatoes with lots of rosemary and salt. If they're cooked in duck fat, so much the better 
 37. leopard
 38. My Niece wearing my jewellery
 39. cashmere
 40. Joan
 41. this brand of tinned tomatoes 
 42. Diana Vreeland
43. freshly baked biscuits straight from the FF oven
 44. attractively arranged products
 45. orange polish
Who's with Me?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 comments:

  1. Love the photo of you and Mr. FF(?) dancing. So lively and happy making.
    With you on sunsets, mothers, baked goods, yellow, dusk and orange polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that brand too but lately I've been trying to only buy Australian grown fruit/veg (if you don't got to coles/woolworths, it's much easier).

    My top five things are:
    1. R
    2. Baby P
    3. Eating
    4. Sonia
    5. Pictures of female politicians and heads of state without a bloke in sight (don't have to agree with their politics, any will do).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You missed out Barbie, Princess Diana, The Royal Family, Jean Brown, The Outnet, Sequins and the Bee Brooch among other things.
    Make a top 100 list. You know you want to.

    Also, I see a very, erhm, curious video on tv in the dancing photo. Wicked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your blog post bash - and I ADORE your tree! I have already recieved grief for having mine up too early and it has only been 1 week!! If you are running out of ideas for blog posts - how about a perfect nails DIY on application and maintenance? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear FF,
    The list is a vision and a sign of a great life.
    There's so many things on your list but the highlights for me would be 3, 13, 14, 26, 29,32, 33,36, 44, 45.
    My list is the man of the house, the mini men, my two besties, cooking, gardening, reading, crocheting, Christmas, eating, our two cats, caramel anything and the FF blog of course.
    B. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FF,
    You are a person with many talents, although I didn't think road engineer was one (ok, stone paths). When you set your mind to something, I bet there's nothing you cannot accomplish. Note to self: Be more like FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear FF, I have been stalking YSL clutches, not sure where to buy one from. Is that the lovely AM.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so with you on this list but big ticks to 1, 9, 10, 12, 22, 24, 26, 28, 33, 34, 36, 43

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails