Monday, November 19, 2012

61 Posts for the month of November.

I think this is my 61st post for November! Ha! Maybe I will make it to 1000 posts in time for my 3 year Blog Birthday on 5 December. Meanwhile if you are as addicted to Instagram as I am, you'll be thrilled to know that you no longer need ask iPhone app to see what photos people are taking because Instagram is now on the 'net. Hooray. I only have a few followers if we could get to say 1000 by the start of December, I think the Blog would be Happy. 
I'm fauxfuchsia on Instagram. 
You can see my page online here
xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to be as prolific in my commenting as you are in posting! I'll follow you on instagram just as soon as I retrieve my password from my never used account 'cause I'm a follower through and through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh - 61 posts in 19 days!
    I have managed exactly 0.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear FF,
    You post, we read, we comment. It's as easy as that.
    Loving all the posts and as a stalwart I'm here to support you meeting the goal.
    There's nothing better than more FF so I've been over to Instagram and will be a follower before we know it.
    Go FF.
    B. x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails