Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kiehl's v. Mario

You know how I luff Kiehl's creme de corps 11/10? Well I've found something even better! It's this Mario Badescu honey moisturiser. It smells divine and has the exact same scent as that the Clarins cream cleanser did in 1984. You know the one I mean- it came in a glass bottle with a nifty gold lid. 
You can get them from Mecca. Run Don't Walk People. Your skin will be shouting with Glee and thanking you. Trust Me.
This is post 965. In case you are wondering. I'll be announcing details of our Fab 3rd blog birthday giveaway tonight.
I know. Exciting.
xxx
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Dear FF,
    I'm a Kiehl's lover from way back so intrigued about a better product. Isn't it great to find something fabulous.
    So impressed with the blog number.
    B. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...I have love Mario Badescu products. I had a facial at their store in NY back in the day.

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are slamming them out today. I am in front of the computer today so am finally able to comment, for reasons that are beyond me I'm not able to comment from my Ipad. I'd just like to let you know that I love, love, love your blog and am very grateful that you still continue to share a part of your life with us. Your outlook on life, friendships, motherhood and grooming are really inspiring and I love your sense of humour, so thank you, Cheers Robyn x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails