Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Day Before

This photo was taken the day before the Baby was born in late March 2011. It seems like a very long time ago. I loved being pregnant and remember being almost sad that the journey was coming to an end, but really excited about meeting my son. I was also a bit scared. Someone said that the days are long but the years fly by. Damn Straight.
Hope you all weathered the Storm without too much damage. I thought all the windows would smash in at one point. The rain and hail was horizontal.
xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Dear FF,
    Oh the days before the birth of our babies there is so much anticipation about the whole future. I vividly remember before No. 1 son being terrified and excited at the same time. He was born on March 31st so I know that time of year well. He is currently finishing his first year of University and I feel like I've blinked and we are here today. Every single time I have felt a real mix of emotions and just feel so very blessed to have had the chance to have my children.
    So very thank full that you were spared any major damage, I was worried.
    B. x

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails