Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hermes Orange.

Remember how I searched for this Orangetastic Hermes scarf in London and Honkers only to find it locally in the end? Anyway, it was a bit rainy and freezing last night, so I threw it on a la Maitai and hoofed it to dinner
I wanted a matching necklace so Willow and Lotus actioned me this one. It's Orangetastic too.

I took my new boots for a spin. Handy since there were puddles galore.

In the Spirit of Family Matching-ness, the baby got gussied up in Petit Bateau orange too.

and we actioned a soothing cosy dinner at the Continental Cafe. With some Calming Shiraz.

I always order the same thing. The chicken with the coconut rice.

and Old Mr FF does too (Vegetarians and Offal Haters Look Away RIGHT THIS SECOND)

Because he has the lamb's fry. Which is liver. And Delicious. With bacon.

The baby's behaviour was perfect. I was so proud. This morning we felt a bit Parisian, so we went to this super cute Patisserie for breakfast.

You know how Pucci is the Official Print of this Blog? Well look what Kerrie Ann was frocked up in today:

I can't tell whether it's genuine Pucci or Fucci, but it looks good.

Tonight I'll be having some steak and frite. This little darling's been marinading all day long.

You know how I can sleep well at night knowing I have a well stocked freezer for emergency meal situations?

Well Susan Austin's written a book dedicated to freezer meals!!!!! It's called Frost Bite!

I can't wait to action some of these soups

She even gives you instructions on how to defrost your meals!


I am loving this cooler weather.

Wonder what the Middletons are up to?

22 comments:

  1. I love your autumn wardrobe, and Baby FFs too. I wish I had a jeweller on staff to run up matching necklaces LOL! V. smart and the boots are fab - I think you'll wear these a lot.

    I sincerely HOPE the Middletons are on hols - Carole has Been Through A Lot and deserves a rest. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit FF and baby's FF matching gear too!

    I am in awe of all the stuff that you can action with a newborn. I'll be happy being able to accomplish half the stuff you do day to day when Chubba arrives.

    <3
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be orange but I thought of you the second this Missoni meets Bugaboo pram was brought to my attention! http://habitusliving.com/move/bugaboo-meets-missoni?utm_source=RSS&utm_medium=twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed that you're using Hermes as a burp cloth. Mai Tai will no doubt be too.

    You seem to have bounced back amazingly well - that freezer stash looks barely dipped into. This blog has become quite Martha-esque with the decluttering/ cooking/ entertaining with newborn baby malarky going on.

    My guess is that the Middleton's are basking in the glory of having Pulled It Off. They will never be seen in public again, so as not to taint the memory of the Big Event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love KAK's style. It may be Charlie Brown that she's wearing, since I know she likes her dresses quite I bit. I personally own two Charlie Brown dresses that appeared on KAK during her breakfast program ... naturally they were drycleaned and whatnot before being sent to me, but I still feel that we have a connection.

    I always thought that lamb's fry was brains - regardless, I've never been tempted to try it.

    Loving the baby colour coordination. I have about five Hermes scarves that never see the light of day. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm you post about Hermes Orange and I post about Target Orange. Talk about through the looking glass!

    Looks like KAK has had some more work done.

    TDM xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Faux Fuchsia Orange necklace is everything we hoped it would be next to your Hermes! You look lovely! I really like KAK's necklace too, might have to action up something like that for Summer!

    L
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so so so impressed with:
    a) your coordination with baby FF
    b) that you are still glamour-dining with baby FF
    c) you look as amazing as you do but still get to eat croissainty goodness.

    I think that's all for now

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are utterly gorgeous, I love the family matching!
    I am so envious of what you have to eat in a day, I scrape by on about a fifth of your calories to maintain my weight, why was I born to fatties, ? Why? Why?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dahlink. totally luffing the orange Ermies and Baby FF orangey stripey action. Sooooo envious you Eat Out and Baby FF behaves impeccably - can you tell me the secret? If I get a Ermies scarf will Boys 1 and 2 behave? (exciting new pitch to put to Mr B and the fiscal committee).xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tabitha, I am quite porky in real life. I wore maternity jeans and a maternity twinset to dinner...and I am no longer pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all of Baby FF's stripey things and so great to see you getting your boy out and about - makes for a happy and sociable baby.

    India

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful to see you introducing the little Prince to the delights of eating out...never too soon I say. The next task FF is to introduce him to the joys of airline travel.
    This month it's one year since I started commenting on this here blog. I was in Tokyo and walked passed the Pucci store, thought of you and summoned the courage to comment for the first time. Feels like yesterday.
    Love all this co-ordinating of garments at the Fushiadome.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I should not have read this before eating as now I'm STARVING for much nicer nosh than I can rustle up at this late hour!

    My hubby is heading to Boston for work soon but stared blankly when I suggested he hunt down a Missoni Bugaboo hood and blanket. Sorry, but his brand awareness needs more work and we may run out of time. He's usually much more on the ball!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It really is uncanny sometimes how we go to the same places within days...peasant several times when i've just been there, the sheraton noosa the weekend after i was there, and now continental cafe (i was there on sunday night after not having been for about 12 months)! Great minds think alike i guess ;)

    Love your outfit, the hermes scarf and necklace are stunning, and i bet the boots are gorgeous up close too!

    Hope you can source that bugaboo hood.

    T x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have Susan Austin's book Frostbite: Freezer Recipes for Toddlers to Teenagers and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fab! I can't decide what I love more: the matching orange-ness, the fact that Baby FF embraces your glam lifestyle, or his already perfect manners & behavior!
    I'm in Brisvegas for work next week, could you share the name of that patisserie? It looks delish! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am sure Kerri Ann is wearing real Pucci, as if she would not be. I notice that her necklace is kind of Red Phoenex-y. Perhaps she is the Patron TV Presenter of the blog? Either she or Deborah Hutton. I also think that Quentin Bryce would be the blog's preferred head of state/figurehead. What do you think? (How have I gone so far off track?)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You porky?
    I think not!

    Baby FF's stripey Petit Bateau looks so cute. You must be so loving being a mom. I am impressed that you were able to dine out with him in tow as well.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. FF... you look anything from porky. The camera clearly is your friend. I was also amazed at your post preg transformation a la Miranda Kerr. You look fab.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yum! I want both your entrees from that restaurant- I guess it must be time for breakfast :)
    Love your orange Hermes scarf- you are quite handy at tying scarves, aren't you?!

    xx
    SP

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that you and the baby are co-ordinated.

    The liver and bacon looks delicious and served just as it should be with a bucketload of gravy xx

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.