Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are You Paris Hilton?

Last night at dinner a little girl who I had never seen before in my life who identified herself as being 5 years old approached me and asked:

"Are you Paris Hilton?"

No. I am not Paris, I am FF. But given that I am Old Enough to be Paris's Mother, I am going to take this as a compliment.

It was sunny when I woke up but now it's miserable and grey. I'm off to a hardware shop to source the necessary material to build an Ark.

Cheerio People.

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love your blog! This made me laugh.
    You are not old enough to be Paris's mother, you'd have given birth to her aged 10.
    You're a foxy lady who dresses impeccably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH Kids say the darndest things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. FF, you DO NOT look like Paris Hilton!

    How was dinner?

    Kx

    Ps. The sun is out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sun is out HOORAY! Ark building on hold!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails