Monday, December 23, 2013

Weekend.

 I love a frangipani floating in a bowl of water. It screams summer.
My Mum's still here and we've been getting into the Festive Spirit.
Vegetarians Avert your eyes! Because we had ourselves some lamb chops.
They were prohibitively 'spenny at $42 a kilo but we lived on the edge and ate them anyway. 
It is after all Christmas.
 Pomegranates are always a bit Christmassy
Threw on this frock and hotfooted it to my Mum's extended family Christmas Party
 My Aunt has the most beautiful garden. Seriously, it is Stunning, look:
 Love this photo of my Uncle and my little boy from yesterday
 I love a family get together so much. 
 Two more sleeps!
 Having friends for lunch today. Can't wait.
xxxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Oh my god red and green cocktail onions!
    I can just imagine the little'un's face lighting up in that photo
    You look beautiful in that dress xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I luff those cocktail onions too!!! My kid LOVED that fancy train set!!! It was pretty impressive! Thanks- 1st time outing for the dress! x

      Delete
  2. that first pic of the flowers in the plate is stunning!
    who doesn't love a train set? If i had the space I would have one going on all the time. I can almost feel the heat from the photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue dress, looks great with that pink lippy. So excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That garden is BOOTIFUL! I love it! Also the train set. Also your dress. Also lamb chops. Also pommy-granates. And Mumm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress, and I think this neclace is my very favourite one. What lovely gardens and to think we here in Toronto are in the midst of an ice storm! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your blue and white dress, so perfect for this summer heat, and those frangipani look fantastic with blue and white china. Beautifully matched all round! Aunt's garden is amazing - obviously it runs in the family, and little boy is quite the little man and still totally cute. Merry Christmas to you and yours, FF xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the generations sitting together.

    Happy Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had boiled new potatoes in their jackets with butter and mint sauce with those lamb chops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear FF,
    Wishing you and the FF family a wonderful Christmas and good health & happiness in 2014. So glad you have all recovered in time for the celebrations.
    Thank you for all your gorgeous colourful posts throughout the year. You always brighten my day and I luff all the sequins, food, outfits, jewellery, the FF boys, and of course your wonderful lippy and nail polish. Looking forward to more lovely posts in the New Year ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. FF,
    I saw Australian lamb chops in my grocery store for $9.99 /pound!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FF,
    I saw Australian lamb chops in my grocery store for $9.99 /pound!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are very fortunate to be drinking Mumm with your Mum! Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What Lorraine E said with bells on! So enjoy reading this blog. Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. my mum endorses frangipanis in bowls of water. they are her favorite flower and inhabit the kitchen, dining room and lounge room. I hope you have a fabulous Christmas FF, with plenty of ham, pudding and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the summery frangipani and the blue frock - looks gorgeous on you. Love a bit of morrocan tile print. Food is looking v. yummy. That train set is amazing - lucky Toddler FF to get to play with it (obviously heavily supervised though?!) Have a wonderful Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours in your dress!

    Franginpanis are the best - had them as my wedding bouquet a squillion years ago!

    Family get together yesterday as well, luffed it :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Christmas is all about family you are so lucky to have many of yours close. Enjoy!

    Are you getting started on the food prep yet???

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Coloured cocktail onions! Amazing.

    Merry Christmas lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yummy food, flowers, model trains and family. All of the Good Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your happiness is contagious! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the blue dress - so fresh. The train set would have kept the toddler entranced for hours I expect. And the garden… sigh.
    Couldn't look at the food though - I've had the worst food poisoning overnight. Broke a 45 year vomit free streak. (I never vomit) Think it was scallops at hubby's work do. Sipping sweet tea now and feeling weak. Enjoy a lovely, festive and fun filled Christmas with the golfing prodigy
    and Mr FF. - Tonkath

    ReplyDelete
  22. You're right about the frangipanis ..Ill pick some off the tree in the garden and float them .

    its cooled down in Sydney which is good for me as I STILL have some food shopping to do ..though compared to my cousins' Christmas in Toronto (power down as the result of an ice storm) it's relatively easy going

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.