Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Goodbye Rain, Hello Sunshine

This is more like my idea of a beach holiday-blue skies as far as the eye can see. This is what People Want when they are at a resort-sunshine. Well Done Weather.

Don't be frightened by my Malibu Barbie circa 1977 tan. I am very responsible and always use SPF 30 and reapply all the time. Does anyone remember their mum slathering them with Coppertone from the brown bottle with the yellow lid in the 1970s? I still love that smell- it's so evocative of time spent on the beach as a kid.
Cheerio People x

2 comments:

  1. Looking hot here FF. I like your hair more natural like this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I only do natural beach hair at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.

Want More of the Same?

Related Posts with Thumbnails