
See my divine new Malene Birger frock in the window?




I had dinner tonight with Mr FF and we are going to have an early night since we won't be having one tomorrow. I was a little bit
Studio 54 in my $15
Temt one shoulder
lycra top and my Club Monaco
hotpants that I bought in
Hong Kong in August. I call them my Birthday shorts because I wore them to
Macau on my birthday. I love these silver and black Sergio
Rossi satin slingbacks Beyond Measure. I got them from
Jean Brown ages ago and never ever get bored with them. I'm standing outside my new favourite shop Christensen Copenhagen, you know, the one stuffed to the gills with discounted High End Danish frocks.
Enjoy your last day of 2009 tomorrow People. x
Work it, FF!
ReplyDeleteDear FF
ReplyDeleteHow do you get such KILLER pins? I would DIE if you please post your regime to get those pins in such incredible shape! What kind of exercise? Is it diet? It it genes, you lucky cow? Please note the term "cow" is being used in a fit of jealously
Sincerely,
Illegallyblonde
Thanks Illegally, well I think it's genes but for most of the year I did walk home from work about 3 days a week for 40 minutes with my 4 kilo backpack and I do a lot of cleaning and gardening which is very physical. Sometimes I use my stationary bike but to be honest not for about 6 months. They don't look too flash in Real Life. I'm having a mini break from NYE and am going back out again now so HAPPY NEW YEAR!
ReplyDelete