Sunday, December 13, 2009

Play Clothes for a Day of Christmas Shopping

I actioned this bun in about 2 minutes. Really.

This is me in play clothes before I left home to battle the crowds and do Christmas Shopping in a large suburban shopping centre.
My sister gave me these thongs for my birthday this year. She got them from 9 West in Hong Kong and I love them. They are perfect with my top.

It's silk and some brand called Sonia Casalini. I bought it from a little boutique at the bottom of my sister's apartment building in Hong Kong in August this year. I wore it on my birthday when we went to Macau. I love the stud whatsies around the neck.

Yes my ipod is pink too. What I listened to on the weekend:
Ladytron: Destroy Everythig You Touch
Basement Jaxx: Romeo
Van Halen: Why Can't this be love (don't judge me, I'm a child of the 80s ok?)
Simple Minds: Alive and Kicking (see above)
Kanye and Estelle: American Boy
Florence and the Machine: Dog Days are Over and the Drumming Song (thanks T for putting me onto this)
It is so hot here that my lawn is dying and I can barely maintain any sense of Glamour. My hair is Non Performing and Blowdrying it is a Nightmare. God Bless the Genius who invented airconditioning, but I can't live my whole life indoors.
FF x

2 comments:

  1. I love those Nine West thongs. I was going to buy them on Saturday but I don't like the Sales Assistant that works there (she once offered me to try boots 2 sizes bigger than I am when they didn't have my size) so I didn't to give her the sale. Now seeing your post has made me regret it. Are they comfortabe?

    You are looking very stylish for this goddamn heat. I spent the day in my nightgown (and I even dared to leave the house in it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the buns that you do. looks so elegant :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me Everything.