Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tokyo.

Tokyo is exactly as you'd expect it to be.
It's the Plastic Display Food Capital of the World!
 Matcha and I will never be friends. 
 These clever angles keep the snow off:
Wasabi kit kat anyone?
 Everyone loves a Bride
 I luff the food halls in the department stores
 And I especially loved the Imperial Palace Gardens with its 400 year old walls made from rocks brought from Mount Fuji and lack of flowers. All that green was very soothing. 
And remember, straight lines make it easy for an army to storm your palace- have lots of twists and turns like the Shoguns did.
There's something in that for all of us really.
The perfect lion lamp:
 And because everyone loves a bride, here's another-
I know. So gorgeous.
Stay calm and alert. Or frenzied and alarmed.
Whatever suits.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me Everything.