
Hope your trees are up, time's running out. I haven't had time to lie under my tree and stare at it much lately as I've been pretty busy. But sometimes I have a quick stare. These Tods shoes have been good to me.

Meanwhile the garden is looking nice but the whippersnapper mower man's gone AWOL. Where is he??


I love plumbago. And nothing eats it either

Pity the same can't be said for roses
We followed your retail Christmas theory and our tree has been up for quite a while now and we love it! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThe fushiadome Christmas tree is a work of art.
ReplyDeletexx
hi ff,
ReplyDeleteyour tree is faux fab and i love it. it's thanksgiving day here in the good ole usa. wish me luck in not stabbing anyone by the end of the day.
xo
j
Christmas Eve before mine comes into the house, but I'm drowning in lists already.
ReplyDeletebeautiful tree (all that luscious pink!!) and flowers...i admire your gardening skills, FF.
ReplyDeletewe always do our christmas tree in december, so it'll be another week or so.
xoxo
I love the pink decorations so much!
ReplyDeletehttp://theobliviousblog.blogspot.com
Dear Ms FF, Your tree is an inspiration which the fashionistas and I are trying to emulate. However, I forgot how much work there is in dressing a tree so it is still a work in progress. I love opening the tissue papers to reveal decorations that I quite forgot we had. Now, there are a collection of homemade ones which add a certain je ne sais quoi to our tree. The blooms in your garden are lovely. I am glad that after all those old testament style conditions, your garden has decided to front with the goods. Are you getting a start on the Christmas shopping?
ReplyDeleteThis is the first time in my 10 years out of home that I'll be having a tree. I've found a lovely squat one that looks alot like a dwarf. It's perfect and real and everything I could ever want in a tree. Now I just need decorations.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog, tree looks fantastic! I am now your newest follower, I also have a blog so stop by sometime, maybe I can throw a little inspiration your way for christmas! [ and yes my tree is up]
ReplyDeleteI'm in Brisbane. Woo hoo! It's b. hot down here isn't it. I don't have to decorate a tree cos I'm going to Lapland to see the REAL Santa for Christmas. Seriously I am!
ReplyDeleteHave you had any rest since you got home?
Louise
xx
Different! Oh to be young again!
ReplyDeleteI just started reading this post with my 2 year old pushing me out of the way so she could also have a look. She pointed to your picture and said..................................."Barbie"!!!!!!!! Though you might like to hear that.
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home ! ! ! Don't know how young your whippersnapper mower man is there a chance he is at schoolies?
ReplyDeleteI just love your "never knowingly under decorated" tree. It has made me look at mine again and realise I need more pretty things on it. There is still far too much green visible...
ReplyDeleteI like orange flowers AND dresses with pockets AND Hermes scarves. LLGxx
ReplyDelete